創建文化寶庫 把握歷史機遇 加入編撰《香港志》
- Formulate and execute media and public relations campaigns and strategies to increase media publicity;
- Establish and maintain relationship with media that are intended to create and uphold a positive image for the organisation;
- Prepare and distribute press releases, marketing and communications contents in both English and Chinese;
- Plan, manage and coordinate PR events and activities;
- Monitor performance of PR campaign and projects and drive for higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage issues and potential crises; handle media enquiries and interviews;
- Support senior management in writing speeches, letters and presentation materials;
- Liaise with different internal and external parties and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder of Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Translation or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Possess extensive media network; strong China media relations is an advantage;
- Creativity, self-motivation and a positive work attitude;
- Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-minded and able to work under tight deadlines.
Interested parties please send:
- full resume;
- cover letter;
- copies of academic transcripts (including public examination results if applicable);
- present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com , or by post to:
Hong Kong Chronicles Institute
25/F, Fortis Tower,
77-79 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Human Resources Department
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of their submission should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.