Senior Researcher/Researcher/Assistant Researcher
- Carry out research in assigned policy areas such as land and housing, economic development, healthcare and ageing, education and innovation, and social/ cultural developments
- Work with some of the most renowned scholars, experts and leaders in specific public policy areas in conducting research and devising recommendations
- Handle writing, editing and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Undergraduates or post-graduates with exceptionally strong academic credentials from renowned universities
- Proven solid research experience and outstanding project management skills
- Excellent organizational, research, writing and computer skills
- Self-motivated, diligent, intellectually curious, open-minded, practical and thorough
- Capable of multi-tasking and working to very tight timeline
- A strong awareness and interest in public policies and issues, as well as a genuine passion for the long-term well-being of Hong Kong
The incumbents will have the opportunities (i) to meet and work with some of the most distinguished and veteran professors and leaders in their respective fields, both in the private and public sectors; (ii) to foster a close network with academia, business leaders and key opinion leaders; and (iii) to participate in multi-disciplinary research areas to gain broad exposure.
For suitable candidates, we offer competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with research positions on the Government pay scale, subject to individual qualification and experience.