Ms. Catherine KWAI
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Ms. Catherine Kwai founded Kwai Fung Hin Art Gallery in 1991 and from there she has established three more companies with different specialisations in art:
- 1991-present Founder and Managing Director, Kwai Fung Hin Art Gallery
- 1996-present Founder and Managing Director, Kwai Fung Art Consultants
- 2002-present Founder and Managing Director, Kwai Po Collection
- 2006-present Founder and Managing Director, Kwai Fung Art Publishing House
For the past 29 years, Kwai Fung Hin has organized more than 100 exhibitions. Moreover, Ms Kwai had been invited by important art museums and cultural institutes in curating many large scale exhibitions in China and Hong Kong.
Alongside devoting herself in building up a successful career, Ms Kwai has also been actively involved in charity works and public services.
- Member of the Advisory Committee on Arts Development (ACAD) of Home Affairs Bureau
- Chairperson of the Advisory Committee for the Indra and Harry Banga Gallery of City University of Hong Kong
- Member of the Board of Governors of City University of Hong Kong Foundation
- Member of the Court of City University of Hong Kong
- Member of the Court of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Co-President of the Hong Kong Art Gallery Association
- Italy Government Appointed Member of the Marco Polo Society
- Executive Vice-Chairman of Federation of HK Jiangsu Community Organisations
- Vice President (Hong Kong) of Hong Kong Shanxi Chamber of Commerce (HKSXCC)
- Advisor of Our Hong Kong Foundation
- Founding Member of the Business for Social Good
- Founder Member of the Hong Kong Professionals and Senior Executives Association (HKPASEA)
- Member of the Hong Kong Women Professionals & Entrepreneurs Association (HKWPEA)
- Member of Board of Directors of Association Culturelle France-Hong Kong Ltd. (2012-2019)
Her contribution in cultural exchange between China and France has earned her the award “Knight of the National Order of the Merit” by the French Government in 2011.