Mr. Lee Man Tat
Group Chairman of Lee Kum Kee
Mr. Lee Man Tat was born in Macau in 1929. He is a native of Xinhui in Jiangmen City of the Guangdong Province in China. In 1954, Mr. Lee joined Lee Kum Kee to assist his father Mr. Lee Shiu Nan to run the family business, and took over the helm in 1972. He has since steered the company to its full glory, opening a new chapter in the history of Lee Kum Kee. Today, Lee Kum Kee produces over 200 sauces and condiments which are marketed to more than 100 countries and regions, and has become a world-renowned ethnic Chinese enterprise with a brand name that stands for quality and trust among consumers.
Mr. Lee has developed two missions – “Promoting Chinese Cuisines Worldwide” and “Advocating the Premium Chinese Health Regimen and Nurturing Healthier Lives with Balance, Affluence, and Harmony”. He upholds Lee Kum Kee’s core values of Pragmatism, Integrity, Constant Entrepreneurship and “Si Li Ji Ren” (Considering Others’ Interests) and takes the company to a higher plateau. Under his leadership, Lee Kum Kee’s sauce business and health products have prospered and exemplified as a model of ethnic Chinese enterprises.
Currently, Mr. Lee serves as:
- Honorary Chairman, Chinese People’s Political Consultative Committee of Xinhui, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China
- Advisor, Overseas Chinese Committee of Hong Kong-Macau-Taiwan, Chinese People’s Political Consultative Committee of Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China
- President, Federation of Hong Kong Guangdong Community Organizations
- Honorary President, Hong Kong Federation of Overseas Chinese Associations
- Honorable Citizen, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China
- Honorable Citizen, Xinhui District, Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China
- Honorable Citizen, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China