Professor Ronald CHUNG
Professor Ronald Chung is the Dean of Continuing Education of Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). He has been Deputy Executive Director of Vocational Training Council for more than 5 years. He has also spent almost 20 years at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, as Professor, Department Chair of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, and Associate Dean of Engineering there.
Professor Ronald Chung received his first degree from the University of Hong Kong, and obtained his PhD from University of Southern California (USA). He is a fellow of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, a fellow of British Computer Society, and a Chartered Engineer under the Engineering Council of UK.
- Chairman of FSTE (Federation for Self-financing Tertiary Education), Hong Kong
- Member of the Steering Committee on Promotion of Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET) and Qualifications Framework (QF), Hong Kong
- Member of CSPE, Hong Kong (Committee on Self-financing Post-secondary Education
- Council Member of HKCAAVQ, Hong Kong (Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications
- Among the Register of Auditors for university operation audit by UGC-QAC
- School Supervisor (non-remunerative) of Conservative-Baptist Lui Ming Choi Primary School
- Kindergarten Supervisor (non-remunerative) of HKBU-Kindergarten