Mrs Amy LO
Amy Lo is Co-Head of Wealth Management Asia Pacific, Head and Chief Executive of UBS Hong Kong, with over 30 years of experience in banking industry. Actively involved in the development of the city’s private banking industry, Amy chairs the Executive Committee of the Hong Kong Private Wealth Management Association.
- Best Private Banker in the Asian Private Banker Awards for Distinction 2020
- Executive Award at the DHL/SCMP Business Awards 2018 for her efforts in building UBS as a corporate citizen in Hong Kong.
- Named by China Business News, as one of the "Hong Kong Top 20 in the next 20 years" for her contribution to innovation developments in 2017.
- Member of The Court and the MBA Advisory Board at The University of Hong Kong
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Department of Social Work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Board Member of the UBS Optimus Foundation, the independent grant-making foundation that helps UBS clients improve the education and welfare of children globally.