Mr. Paul Ting-Kwok LAM, SBS, SC, JP
Mr Lam received his LL.B from the University of Hong Kong; and his LL.M in International Law from the University of Nottingham.
He was called to the Hong Kong Bar in 1992 and has been practicing at Parkside Chambers ever since. In 2013, he was appointed Senior Counsel. He has a general civil and commercial practice.
Mr Lam has held and is holding a number of public offices in Hong Kong. Among other thing, he is now the Chairman of the Consumer Council and the Administrative Appeals Board as well as a member of the Operations Review Committee, ICAC and Independent Police Complaints Council. He was the Vice-Chairman of the Hong Kong Bar Association from 2014 to 2016 and the Chairman in 2017. He sat as a Deputy Judge of the High Court of Hong Kong for short periods each year since 2015.
He has also been included in the Panel of Arbitrators of the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration, and appointed by the China University of Political Science and Law in Beijing as their professor.
1. Chairman of the Consumer Council消費者委員會主席 (2019年1月1日至2022年12月31日)
2. Chairman of the HKSAR Administrative Appeals Board行政上訴委員會 (2016年6月11日至2022年6月10日)
3. Deputy Chairman of the HKSAR Town Planning Appeal Board Panel城市規劃上訴委員團副主席 (2015年12月19日至2021年12月19日)
4. Member of ICAC Operations Review Committee廉政公署貪汙問題諮詢委員會委員 (2019年1月1日至 2022年12月31日)
5. Member of Independent Police Complaints Council獨立監察警方處理投訴委員會委員 (2019年9月4日至2021年9月3日)
6. Member of Air Transport Licensing Authority空運牌照局成員 (2016年8月1日至2022年7月31日)
7. Member of Trade and Industry Advisory Board工業貿易諮詢委員會委員 (2017年9月1日至2021年12月31日)